Friday, May 30, 2008

I Can't Believe......



......that I haven't posted about The Bachelorette yet! This is the girl that Brad (idiot) Womack sent packing in the last Bachelor. ABC liked her so much that they pegged her for the next bachelorette. Her name is DeAnna Pappas, a 26 year old real estate agent from Georgia. She's a nice Southern, Greek girl. And she got to stand at the entrance of the house and watch 25 bachelors come out of the limousines. As she greeted them, I picked out my favorites as well.

My girlfriend JoAnn's daughter Laura also has a blog and recently blogged about The Bachelorette as well. It appears that she and I have the exact same taste as my picks are her picks as well. In no particular order, these are my favorites........

Richard, a science teacher and one of the nicest guys there.

Jeremy who told Deanna that both of his parents recently passed away. He's so adorable.

Jason, who has a three year old son and is a single Dad....not sure how she will take this news.

Graham who is a professional basketball player and a Southern boy....she really seems attracted to him.

So these are my four picks. I know Laura also picked Ron and I didn't because he was mean to Jeremy. lol Even though so many viewers have given up on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, I still watch it and really enjoy it. The Bachelorette has had one real success story when Trista Rehn married Ryan Sutter on national TV and have since had a baby boy. I wish the same kind of happiness for Deanna with one of the above guys. I just hope they're in this for the right reason (as they say on this show all the time). Can I have picked the winner in this bunch? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, I'm not so sure about Ron either...But I think he might be the dark horse. Maybe he'll go home tonight. I can't wait! Although really, do they need to drag it out over two whole hours?!?

TheReader23 said...

Wow, I didn't realize it was on for two hours. Thanks for the heads up.