Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Final Table

It's a big day here in the Martin household as my son has just made the final table at the WSOP Council Bluffs Circuit Event. This is his second final table....the first being at the Master Classics of Poker in Amsterdam, this past November, where he came in second place. He's going into this final table as the chipleader and we're all rooting for him to win this darn thing.


Here's a picture of him taken at the final table by Pokernews.com. This is also where I follow the coverage as they do live reporting from these events. Since this is a World Series of Poker tournament, it will be filmed by World Series of Poker.com and I should be able to watch the entire thing live online with a half hour delay. He has been at these featured tables before and the cameras make it so hot but it's also so very exciting. I wish I was there to cheer for him but he has a number of friends with him so I'm sure they'll be cheering loud enough for me.


So good luck Michael.....bring this one home!


UPDATE: He finished in 2nd place for $94,263.00. Guess this one wasn't his to win. We'll have to wait until the next tournaments, which should be San Remo and Monte Carlo -- both in April.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Hey, Momma, congrats on your big win the other night. Let's hope Michael can have your luck!

And he is damn cute.